Metrology Applications Engineer
The Metrology Applications Engineer is a key contributing member of the KOTEM sales team based in North America. The Metrology Application Engineer provides solution-based support for the sales team through analysis of customer requirements, preparation of customer technical presentations, provide software demonstrations, provide training and after-sales technical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze Customer’s requirements and ability to determine if our software is a good solution for their specific needs. Can present Kotem solution based on your analysis.
- Product Demonstrations: Present and explain Kotem product to design and manufacturing people and senior-level managers.
- Trade Show Participation: Attend and participate in regional and national trade shows.
- Customer Training: Conduct training sessions for customers. Training covers the use and operation of the Kotem software. Training maybe at our facilities or the customer’s site.
- After Sales Support: Support the customer via remote or on-site visits to ensure that the customer is receiving the most benefits from Kotem software products.
- Four-year college degree in engineering or quality related disciplines.
- Prior customer facing experience desirable
- Working knowledge of dimensioning and tolerance standards.
- Working knowledge of information management systems is desirable.
- Prior work experience with CMM and CMM Software highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be willing to travel 40-60% of the time as needed.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) experience a plus.
- Computer Aided Design (MCAD) experience a plus
Location: North America, Preferred: Rochester, NY
Report to: Director of Business Development
Email resume to Ray Stahl